The DCG Difference sets us apart, and it's why dealers work with us, continually into the future.
- FIRST ITEM HIDDEN
Our Priorities = YOU. Our Partners.
Our Goal: Ensure a seamless process from beginning to end while achieving your goals.
- Construct the proper and custom deal structure to optimize opportunity and mitigate risk.
- Design, execute and close a successful transaction achieving your goals for today and the future.
- Establish a long-term relationship with a fully satisfied partner.
Our Measure of Success
Total partner satisfaction at every step of the process, understanding partners' unique needs and building a partnership that lasts beyond the acquisition.
Our approach begins with establishing a relationship.
We are hands-on, transparent, well experienced, strategic and resourceful. The entire team is committed to providing optimal service and delivering success.
- Establish a relationship and get to know you. Whether you are planning on selling or buying, now or in the future, we partner with you and establish a relationship before, during and beyond the transaction. It's the optimal way to get to know you, your dealership and goals and understand what's important to you. We are then best prepared to strategize, plan and optimize the opportunity and execute a successful transaction.
- Hands-on. We are hands-on, thorough, and candid. We will dive deep to critique and value the dealership and the opportunities, and work with you and keep you apprised along the way.
- Market expertise. We use our years of deep expertise to develop the best strategy and plan. The DCG team has worked in all areas, and understands the nuances of each aspect from manufacturers to finance.
- Relationships and resources With our extensive network of relationships with dealers, investors, private equity firms, manufacturers, and other industry professionals, we are best prepared to selectively match opportunities with the appropriate buyers/investors and sellers; and leverage the right resources to deliver success.
We customize our plan and leverage resources as needed to meet your specific needs and goals.
- Customized Plan: A key component to our success is tailoring the appropriate plan, strategy, and structure to fit your dealership's needs.
- Due Diligence: DCG's extensive financial and market knowledge fuels a "no stone unturned" approach to analyzing a dealership's earnings, revenue and prospective growth.
- Business Plan: We collaborate with you as a partner to build a detailed and polished plan to educate prospective buyers and investors.
- Manufacturer Applications: DCG will guide both sellers and buyers on proper submission and handling of all critical manufacturer buy/sell documents and applications.
- Legal & Finance: DCG has an attorney, CPA, and finance experts on staff, and works closely with the top legal and accounting firms in the automotive industry to provide the best guidance and support.
- Capital: DCG has close relationships with lenders, private equity firms and family investment offices that are seeking lending and/or ownership stakes in the retail automotive sector.
Partners Beyond the Transaction
We are committed to providing superior customer service that meets the unique needs of our buyers and sellers before, during, and after the transaction in a consistent, professional and transparent manner.
"It's Business and It's Personal"
The DCG Team Makes a Difference
- We understand that whether you are selling or building a legacy, you need a partner you can trust and count on to deliver a seamless transaction.
- Each member of our nationwide team, with 10 to 30+ years of industry experience and relationships is dedicated and ready to work with you to achieve your goals.
- The DCG team has worked across all key areas of the industry and has the experience, resources, relationships and expertise to deliver success.
The DCG team experience includes:
- Owned and Operated Dealerships
- Capital/Investment Firms
- Attorney/Automotive Legal Firms
Our Track Record
Our Track Record
Dave Cantin has personally closed over $2 billion of transactions in collaboration with both strategic and private equity investors.
The DCG team has collectively participated in and/or has directly closed over $10.5 billion in successful dealer acquisitions over their careers. Each member of our nationwide team has 10-30+ years of industry experience and relationships.
"I want to express my deepest thanks to Dave Cantin for selling my Chevrolet dealership. The process was quick and painless, and I got exceptional value for it. Everything was very confidential between the buyer and the seller. I have worked with other brokers in the past and Dave, by far, was the most professional."
Alan HornbeckAlan Hornbeck Chevrolet
"I contacted Dave Cantin after I tried 2 other brokers to sell my dealership with no success. Dave assured me that he has the network to get my dealership sold. Within 30 days Dave had me in contract with the right buyer. From beginning to end, hands down, Dave is one of the best brokers you can work with. I would not hesitate in recommending Dave Cantin to any dealer that wants to sell or buy a dealership. He works extremely hard in getting you top dollar if your selling. BEST IN THE BUSINESS!"
Chris EratoBay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
"Dave Cantin was truly the only reason that I was able to complete the transaction on our new dealership. He was able to help both the seller and I find common ground on some contentious issues. When it seemed that the deal wouldn’t actually happen, he kept us moving forward. I would not think of doing another buy/sell without calling Dave first."
Roy GreenblattMatt Blatt Dealerships
DCG. Your Partners Through Acquisition & Beyond.
Get a comprehensive introduction to the Automotive Acquisition Specialists with the: