Regional Managing Director Job Opportunities
DCG is building a team of Regional Managing Directors to support us in expanding our ability to serve the U.S. We are looking for skilled and experienced professionals in the automotive acquisitions space who are self-starters, highly productive and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
As a Managing Director with DCG you’ll be dealing directly with dealer principals as well as executive level business, legal and financial professional on a regular basis. You’ll be charged with utilizing existing resources and relationships within the automotive industry to acquire listings and strategically matching buyers and sellers to complete buy/sell transactions.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the automotive industry
- Expertise in deciphering a manufacturer factory financial statement
- A sharp ability to understand the dynamics of individual and complex deals
- An in-depth understanding of both fixed and variable operations within an automobile dealership
- Existing relationships with regional dealer principles in our desired regional market
- Skilled knowledge of individual automobile manufacturers with an understanding for their brand awareness
- Travel is required within your region
MidWest: Chicago Metro Area, Detroit Metro area and surrounding states
MidSouth: Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and surrounding states
West: California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and surrounding states