Regional Managing Director Job Opportunity – Northeast
As DCG grows, we are expanding our national team of regional Managing Directors to support existing active regions with the high volume of automotive acquisitions we are currently handling. We are looking for skilled and experienced professionals who have a proven track record of successful results in the field of M&A. Our ideal candidates are detail driven self-starters, highly productive and possess excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills. Automotive industry knowledge is desirable, but not required.
As a Managing Director with DCG you’ll be partnering with a colleague in your region to deal directly with dealer principals as well as executive level business, legal and financial professional on a regular basis. You’ll be charged with developing resources and relationships within the automotive and investment industries to acquire listings and strategically matching buyers and sellers to complete buy/sell transactions. You’ll lead and manage the entire acquisition process from beginning to end with a strong attention to detail that includes successful client and communication management.
• Senior level mergers and acquisition experience only – no exceptions
• Specific knowledge related to the due diligence process
• Advanced sales acumen, with a proven results-driven track record
• A sharp ability to understand the dynamics of individual and complex deals
• Knowledge of core financial processes and potential impacts associated with M&A activities.
• Industry or consulting experience finance transformation/strategy, particularly in relation to M&A or restructuring activity.
• A proven track-record of client relationship and communication management
• Travel is required within your region
Preferred, but not required
• In-depth experience and knowledge of the automotive industry
• Expertise in deciphering a manufacturer factory financial statement
• An in-depth understanding of both fixed and variable operations within an automobile dealership
• Existing relationships with regional dealer principles in our desired regional market
• Skilled knowledge of individual automobile manufacturers with an understanding for their brand awareness
Desired Region – Northeast: Greater NY Metro Area, New England and surrounding states